It’s my greatest honor to be writing this blog to celebrate being nominated for agency of the year! We’ve been nominated, alongside five other talented industry peers, as agency of the year.
We were selected as the top six nominees out of over 3,000 nominations. We are so proud to be part of this group making an impact in the cannabis industry. Our marketing team has worked hard to help our customers overcome challenges, navigate regulations, and deliver high-performing campaigns.
Here are some of our proudest achievements:
- We became a facilitator for Detroit Cannabis Project and led cannabis marketing education to the social equity incubator group
- We’re helping dispensaries grow into native e-commerce menus so they can convert more online traffic into sales
- We launched several new D2C hemp websites to empower our customers in selling across the nation in legal markets
- We’ve helped our clients drive hundreds of thousands of dollars through targeted email automations
- We helped our client get repeat business and customer lifetime value at an all-time high after revamping their email program
- We are a founding sponsor of the Independent Craft Cannabis Association
- Fostering the local queer cannabis community in Colorado with our Pride celebration
- Expert Marketing Speaker on 3+ podcasts
- We brought listeners two seasons of Market Like A Badass podcast this year and helped educate hundreds across the nation in the realm of cannabis marketing
- Our CEO was selected as a MJBizCon speaker (world’s largest cannabis conference)
- Social equity mentor in Michigan and Colorado
- Being nominated for this award by so many loving customers who want to see us grow
At The Source Marketing Group, we’ve worked with major brands and continue to do so, but our firm’s work is often focused on small and medium-sized companies that are looking to scale. Our mission is to level the playing field for women and minorities in business who start out with less access to capital. We empower minorities in the space through our free educational podcast, Market Like A Badass, as well as our collaborations with the Colorado State Business Office, Detroit Cannabis Project, and more. We donate our time and money towards community causes or projects like Side by Side Project, providing life coaching to people getting out of prison.
Don’t just take our word for it through. We have happy customers across the world:
Dave Peters, Reef Natural CBD
A wonderful experience thru the process of revamping my existing website. A easy way to revitalize your existing website. New and innovative ways to make your website effective and relevant to what’s happening in your environment. Thank you to The Source Marketing Group for helping my business accelerate to the next level. Bless
Steven Troxell, Heyes Medical
I worked with Kristin on design and launch of a website for my new business as well as a marketing plan. Kristin has gone above and beyond to help me reach my goals. She has also come up with out of the box solutions to various issues help me keep my business moving forward. I look forward to continuing my relationship with The Source Marketing Group!
Grandmas Pot Shop Family
It was a pleasure working with Kristin at The Source Marketing Group! She helped us to develop our website and was really about us and our brand.
VIbe Cannabis Co.
Kristin rebuilt our website. The website turned out great! Great customer service, highly recommended.
Congratulations to our team and amazing clients at The Source Marketing Group. It’s an amazing feeling being a nominee for what will be the most anticipated award show of the year, The Emjays! We’re excited to celebrate your nomination for Branding/Marketing Agency of the Year.
Check out theemjays.com or see details below for more information.
Location:The Pearl Theater, The Palms Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023
The After Party: Location – KAOS, The Palms Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
Date: Thursday, November 30, 2023