We know that your privacy is important to you. At The Source Marketing Group, LLC (“The Source Marketing Group”, “Company”, “SMG”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”), we’re committed to helping you understand how we manage and protect it. We take privacy seriously, and have taken many steps to help safeguard the information we collect and manage for you.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you may contact The Source Marketing Group Privacy Office by emailing us at email@example.com.
- The Organization Collecting Information at This Website
- The Information We Collect and Use
- Retention of Personal Information
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Communications from the Site
- Security and Information Protection
- Changes to This Policy
Thank you for visiting our websites and using our products and services.
Kristin McFarland, CEO
The Organization Collecting Information at This Website
The Source Marketing Group owns and operates the website located at www.sourcemarketinggroup.com (the “Site”). The Source Marketing Group collects information about you when you sign-up for newsletters, special promotions, or initiate requests for information regarding The Source Marketing Group services (the “Service”).
The Information We Collect and Use
By information we mean information about you collected through our website(s), including your email address and other information you provide to us by registering for our services or making requests for information about our services. Any information provided to us will be retained and used solely for the purposes of fulfilling your request for information, fulfilling a request through a Site feature, performing and carrying out the terms of the Service, or communicating with you as a member of The Source Marketing Group services.
From time to time, we may collect general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Site and the Service, such as how many visitors visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they “click” on. We collect this information through the use of technologies such as “cookies” and “IP addresses”, which are discussed in greater detail below. We may also group this information into aggregate visitor data in order to describe the use of the Site and Service to our existing or potential business partners or other third parties, (such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel), or in response to a government request. However, please be assured that this aggregate data will in no way personally identify you, other list members or any other visitors to the Site.
User Access and Choice
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, delete or ask to have it removed by contacting the The Source Marketing Group Privacy Office by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. If you no longer desire our service, contact us directly. We will respond to your request to access within a reasonable timeframe.
Retention of Personal Information
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers, the computers that “serve” web pages, automatically identify your computer by its IP address. Company collects IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information to third parties and to track the use of the Site. When visitors request pages from the Site or click on a link in a mailing sent through the Service our servers log the visitors’ IP addresses. We reserve the right to use IP addresses to identify a visitor or list member when it will enhance the user’s experience or if we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with the Site’s policies or to protect Company, the Site, its visitors, the Service, our Internet Service Provider partners, the list members or others.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by The Source Marketing Group and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Local Storage Objects
We use Local Storage, such as HTML5, to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We store information that we collect through cookies and clear gifs to create a “profile” of your preferences. We tie your personal information to information in the profile to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers or to improve the content of the Site for you.
We do not share your personal identifiable information with third parties without your permission, but we may share obfuscated information with approved third parties
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Agents and Third Party Service Providers
To provide the Service to you, we may sometimes use other businesses to perform certain specialized services such as data processing or other technology services. In such instances, we may provide your personal information to those businesses but they are not permitted to retain or use your information for any other purpose.
Change of Control / Asset Transfer
As the Company develops, we may buy other businesses or their assets or sell all or parts of our business assets. Customer information is generally one of the business assets involved in such transactions. Thus, in the event that the assets of the Company in whole or in parts are acquired by a third-party, customer information, including any visitor information collected through the Site or the Service, would be one of the transferred assets. In the event of a corporate change in control or sale of all or parts of our business assets our users will be notified in accordance with the “Changes to this Policy” section of the policy if their personal information is provided to the new corporate entity or asset purchaser.
Company reserves the right to disclose member information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Company’s rights or property, other visitors, list members, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. Company also reserves the right to disclose visitor or list member information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
Communications from the Site
We will send you service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature, on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For example, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we may send you email notification. You do not have an option to opt out of these emails.
Based upon the information you provide us, we will communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We may communicate with you by email or telephone.
Newsletters and Promotions
We may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to additional newsletters or promotional communications sent by email. If you have opted in or otherwise qualify to receive these forms of communication, we will use your name and email address to communicate with you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe by following the instructions included in each communication.
Security and Information Protection
The security of your information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our payment forms or login credentials on our login form, we encrypt that information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you may contact the The Source Marketing Group Privacy Office by emailing us at email@example.com
Protecting the security of your personal information is very important to us. When we store information that you have provided to us when registering for the Service, that information is protected by security measures that include “firewalls” (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps keep unauthorized visitors from accessing information within our computer network), “intrusion detection systems” (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps detect any unauthorized visitors) and other tools such as data encryption and physical security, where appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data repository can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Company strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact the The Source Marketing Group Privacy Office by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Widgets
Access and Retention of Data Controlled by our Clients
- The Source Marketing Group, LLC platform has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to The Source Marketing Group, LLC.’s Client (the data controller). If requested to remove data we will respond within 30 days. You can review The Source Marketing Group app privacy here
- We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. The Source Marketing Group, LLC. will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 on the Site or through the Service. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide any information to us. If we become aware that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, if you are a consumer residing in California the following additional terms apply to you.
- Right to Know About Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
- You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. To submit a verifiable request, please email email@example.com
- If you have an account with us, we will verify the request by confirming the email address used to make the request is the same as the email address on file for the account. If you do not have an account with us, we will verify the request by sending an email to the email address used to make the request.
- We collect this data for the purpose of rendering or securing services for you.
- We confirm we have not sold any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months. We confirm we do not sell personal information of minors under 16 years of age without authorization. We may disclose the categories of personal information we collect to our vendors and service providers for a business purpose.
- Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information
- You have the right to request deletion of Personal Information collected or maintained by us. To do so, please submit a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 970-732-2257.
- If you are a current or former customer submitting a request by web form or email, please provide sufficient information to identify your account, including your email address on file with us. You may be asked to verify your identity by responding to us with the email address on file for the account.
- If you are not a current or former customer, we may ask for proof of identity sufficient to show you are the same consumer about whom we have collected personal information that you are requesting to be deleted.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by a business. Pursuant to California law, because we do not and will not sell your personal information, we do not offer such an opt-out at this time.
- Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights
- You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the business for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
- Authorized Agent
- If you would like to make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act on behalf of a California consumer who is a current or former customer, please provide an email from the email address we have on file for the customer authorizing the request.
- You may also make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act on behalf of a California consumer if you provide (1) a signed, written permission from the consumer to act on your behalf, and the consumer verifies their own identity directly with us; or (2) proof that the consumer has provided you with power of attorney pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000 to 4465.
- We may deny a request from an agent that does not submit proof that they have been authorized by the consumer to act on their behalf.
- Contact for More Information
- If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, you may contact us via email@example.com, or by calling 970-732-2257.
Changes to This Policy
The Source Marketing Group, LLC.
1620 Fillmore St, #402
Denver, CO 80206
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
Phone: (970) 732-2257