It may be over 40 years old, but email is still one of the most important and effective marketing channels. It has a high ROI, can be easily customized, and your customers can access it when it’s convenient for them. Whether you have a kickass email strategy already or you’re starting from scratch, we compiled a list of six mistakes you should avoid to create or maintain a high-performing email program.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:17] Today’s topic: Market like a badass with a results driven plan
- [00:44] Your audience learns differently
- [00:57] Mistake #1 Poor quality lists
- [01:33] Mistake #2 You’re not welcoming new subscribers
- [01:57] Mistake #3 Bad subject lines
- [02:32] Mistake #4 Emails that don’t load well
- [03:02] Mistake #5 Unengaging Content
- [03:49] Mistake #6 Not measuring the results that matter
- [04:26] AOverwhelmed? Let us help!Overwhelmed? Let us help!
- [04:53] If you’re overwhelmed at the thought of executing your email campaign, contact us here at The Source Marketing Group.
- [05:23] Email is one of the most effective marketing channels, but it’s not always easy.
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Contact us: email@example.com