In episode #10, you’ll be hearing directly from Kristin on five marketing topics, including the most recent status update regarding iOS14 and the impacts on Facebook advertising, DIY marketing disasters, what to plan for in Q3 now that live events are back with a ferocity, email marketing trends in 2021, and three things Kristin has learned so far this year.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:48]Today’s first topic: Apple’s latest iOS update is impacting small businesses who are advertising on Facebook.
- [03:45] DIY Disasters: marketing expertise matters
- [05:27] While live events are coming back with a ferocity, it’s important to still plan thoroughly and have contingencies in place.
- [06:33] Email Marketing Trends in 2021
- [08:09] 3 things I’ve learned this year
- [09:17] Season one is ending soon
- [09:56] That’s it for today! To stay updated with marketing trends, go to www.sourcemarketinggroup.com for more information.
PLATFORM MENTIONED IN TODAY’S EPISODE:
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know by emailing email@example.com
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org